Movie search options

Let us have it. All of it. Your thought s on how to improve Popcorn Time, what can take this app from just awesome to freaking brilliant!! All your suggestions will be noted and the good ones will be added to our queue of things to do... So give us many more good things to do :)

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra, Koga73

Forum rules
1. Please use the SEARCH function before posting! If someone has posted your suggestion already, support him by replying +1! That way it is also easier for us to know what suggestions are more popular than others.

2. In the title of each suggestion, please post what platforms this suggestion is for! for example [ANDROID] "My suggestion".

Movie search options

Postby caci89 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:27 pm

Hey it would be awesome to be able to search movies by actors and actresses or by keywords like talking animals, or vampires, or chick flick, or movies from books or whatever you are in the mood for. I keep having to switch between chrome searching for specific movie types then when I find movies I'm interested in I go back to PT and search for those movies. The back and for becomes time consuming. Thx guys!!
caci89

Re: Movie search options

Postby vashkep » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:21 pm

Good idea! Will wait and see if this feature will be ever implemented.
vashkep

Return to Your two cents (ideas / suggestions)