Ant-Man and The Wasp 1080p 759.50mb BluRay

This forum is all about CONTENT, cause content is king!
Post here about:
1. Movies/TV shows you think should be on Popcorn Time.
2. Movies/TV shows that have bad torrents that aren't working/bad quality/Cam recording.
3. Wrong indexing - The movie/TV show you wanted to watch plays a different movie/ TV show
4. Mixed up TV show episodes.
Etc.

Moderators: lizard, Sky, Babarikka

Forum rules
1. IF REPORTING ABOUT AN ERROR, PLEASE INCLUDE IN YOUR POST THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
*VERSION OF POPCORN TIME YOU'RE USING *THE DEVICE AND OS,
*MOVIE/TV SHOW TITLE *INTERNET QUALITY (COUNTRY PROVIDER IF APPLICABLE OR AT LEAST INTERNET TEST SPEEDS)
*A DESCRIPTION OF WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE MOVIE/TV SHOW.
2. PLEASE SEARCH TO SEE IF YOUR MOVIE/TV SHOW REQUEST OR REPORT HAS BEEN REPORTED ALREADY!!!
DO NOT SWAMP THIS FORUM WITH THE SAME REPORTS OVER AND OVER AGAIN PLEASE. REPETITIONS WILL BE DELETED.

Ant-Man and The Wasp 1080p 759.50mb BluRay

Postby rgves » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:29 pm

AVI download says u need xvid codec to watch, thats a known scam. Then I doubt very much that this is ANYWHERE near a 1080p BluRay quality. File size tells me thats impossible for .avi file type. If anything this is a poor quality cam version. See what happens when u try to get that xvid codec, register this/that & then give me ur credit card info, go ahead try it out. SCAM!
rgves

Re: Ant-Man and The Wasp 1080p 759.50mb BluRay

Postby Oskerwize » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:01 am

Hello, I downloaded Antman and Wasp movie dubbed in Russian with TP 3.2.2 on my android Galaxy S7. The movie came from katmovieHD.Cc.
Tell me how to get the English sound track.
Oskerwize

Re: Ant-Man and The Wasp 1080p 759.50mb BluRay

Postby nubito » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:36 pm

As for the SCUM - no doubts it will be fixed pretty soon.

As for the Dubbing - if downloaded file include different dubbing, you can choose different audio track (in any player). Otherwise, looks like you need to download the movie with original English sound track.
nubito

Return to It's all about CONTENT!