Not enough space

Let us have it. All of it. Your thought s on how to improve Popcorn Time, what can take this app from just awesome to freaking brilliant!! All your suggestions will be noted and the good ones will be added to our queue of things to do... So give us many more good things to do :)

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra, Koga73

Forum rules
1. Please use the SEARCH function before posting! If someone has posted your suggestion already, support him by replying +1! That way it is also easier for us to know what suggestions are more popular than others.

2. In the title of each suggestion, please post what platforms this suggestion is for! for example [ANDROID] "My suggestion".

Not enough space

Postby SavannaCarrier26 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:37 pm

Hello, I just downloaded Pop Corn time and I'm not familiar with it. I clicked play, excited to watch movies while away from home, also rented wifi to be able to watch Popcorn time. I click play and it's says there isn't enough space on disk! And only option is to click Okay! Why am I not allowed to watch movies? I don't have lots of space on phone but I didn't click download, only play! Can someone please help me. I have shared pop corn time others, and I will do again, as soon as my problem is resolved! Can u please get back with me and let me know how to work this app, and how can . press play to watch? Thank you
SavannaCarrier26

Re: Not enough space

Postby nubito » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:04 am

One way or another, you need a free space on your device to watch any movie. This is how it works - nothing to do about it. As an option you can enable `Clear cache folder on exit` in app Settings to clear all temporary files app is using to watch movies.
nubito

Return to Your two cents (ideas / suggestions)