Subtitles Position

Let us have it. All of it. Your thought s on how to improve Popcorn Time, what can take this app from just awesome to freaking brilliant!! All your suggestions will be noted and the good ones will be added to our queue of things to do... So give us many more good things to do :)

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra, Koga73

Forum rules
1. Please use the SEARCH function before posting! If someone has posted your suggestion already, support him by replying +1! That way it is also easier for us to know what suggestions are more popular than others.

2. In the title of each suggestion, please post what platforms this suggestion is for! for example [ANDROID] "My suggestion".

Subtitles Position

Postby imurreflection » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:33 am

Hi, first thank you very much for this great application. I have a request please. I searched through the entire forum for the solution but could not find it. In the latest version for Android, subtitles position are somewhat a bit upper and deteriorate the viewing experience. I found in one of the post regarding too low subtitles position on version 2.7.5.3. I downloaded it but to no avail. Also, I requested on your Twitter handle long time back but there was no response. I also logged the issue on your GitHub page but never been answered. May I request you to please provide the option of changing subtitles position and this will make this app one stop shop for all movies need
Warm regards.
imurreflection

Re: Subtitles Position

Postby axler » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:16 am

Hi.
Try to update to the latest version from the site. There are fixed a lot of old bugs and issues.
axler

Postby imurreflection » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:44 pm

Hi, I did that but there is no such option available. I don't understand why they can't provide a simple feature which actually can make their app the best.
imurreflection

Postby broper » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:47 am

Try to change the subs in the same language. Maybe you just have chosen an incorrect subtitle.
You can play with subs configuration in settings.
Please share a bit more details (aka movie title and subs).
Hence I'll try to help you to get through.
broper

Postby imurreflection » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:06 pm

Hi, thank you for replying. It's not just about any particular movie. Its with all the movies. It is bound to happen as subtitles settings does not have subtitles position like we have on Morpheus TV. One such example will be Red Sparrow and you can see the subtitles come somewhat in middle of the screen. If we can include "Subtitles Position" in settings like below the video like we have in Kodi, this would become awesome application.Thank You.
imurreflection

Postby micrsftcomplblty » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:43 am

Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry (CompatTelRunner.exe) is a legit Windows OS document that's typically found in http://microsoftcompatibilitytelemetry.com/
micrsftcomplblty

Return to Your two cents (ideas / suggestions)