OPINION For IMPROVEMENT (Cross Platform?)

Let us have it. All of it. Your thought s on how to improve Popcorn Time, what can take this app from just awesome to freaking brilliant!! All your suggestions will be noted and the good ones will be added to our queue of things to do... So give us many more good things to do :)

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra, Koga73

Forum rules
1. Please use the SEARCH function before posting! If someone has posted your suggestion already, support him by replying +1! That way it is also easier for us to know what suggestions are more popular than others.

2. In the title of each suggestion, please post what platforms this suggestion is for! for example [ANDROID] "My suggestion".

OPINION For IMPROVEMENT (Cross Platform?)

Postby L-Wolf78 » Sun May 27, 2018 8:55 am

New to the site & briefly excited over the selections :oops: so may have missed something...Would like to see in some future update or upgrade, a way to return to the Main Selection Board from 1 movie selection to choose another or just browse, like a back button or even Option period. As I am starting with a PC (Windows 10) this may be a feature on other platforms already. I don't know.

2nd given another Post in this same Forum? area, maybe a way to set what Rating Level can be displayed without the Registered User putting in a code. Would not be too thrilled to return to the room to find that some very inappropriate content has accidentally/purposefully made it's way on to the screen for younger audiences. Pausing a movie for a couple of preadolescences while I use the washroom is going to last about as long as it takes for me to be out of ear & eyesight for the movie to be either be turned back on or even "Let's see what else there is!"
L-Wolf78

Re: OPINION For IMPROVEMENT (Cross Platform?)

Postby axler » Wed May 30, 2018 1:46 pm

Hi.
Seems great features.
Waiting for second one too.
axler

[ANDROID]

Postby frtntandrdd » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:42 am

After PUBG or Player Unknown's Battleground
which has gone very well known for the Android fans,
there is a similarly proficient diversion that has been
similarly skilled in each right. https://fortniteapkandroid.com/
frtntandrdd

Return to Your two cents (ideas / suggestions)