what is the best vpn for PopcornTime for use in UK

Talk to us and your community about anything you want here. Thoughts, suggestions, concerns, compliments... just general things. You know.

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

what is the best vpn for PopcornTime for use in UK

Postby DavidHen » Tue May 15, 2018 12:18 pm

I have been traveling a lot in the past year and have been struggling to keep up with shows and movies lately. PT was my go to but now that I know that streaming on PT in different countries can illegal. So I look up for VPNs to use with PT for secure streaming in anywhere I go in the world. I know for sure the provided VPN with PT won't do since the security is weak. So guys recommend me good VPN service that works well with PT. Paid Only. Free ones are a bluff.
DavidHen

Re: what is the best vpn for PopcornTime for use in UK

Postby smitheliza19 » Thu May 31, 2018 7:54 pm

STD comes with a lot of emotional and physical pressure and suffering. At this time when you do not find someone with a lot of love and care for you, you feel unhappy. The best feeling in this world is to find someone who makes you happy and makes you feel lovable. You, dear STD Single, can find such a love on the STD dating websites wherein you can meet like minded people who understand your life and help you shape your future in a better manner. Website:- http://www.hdatingsites.com/
smitheliza19

Postby Dymilemo » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:13 pm

I use NordVPN for PopcornTime and it works well. The best? I don't know, but it gets the job done. Anyway, if you want a good deal there's a coupon ZEROLOGS3Y that gets you 3 years for $99 or ENCRYPT2Y which gets you 2 years for $72, just apply them at https://nordvpn.com/ at check out. Hope this helps :)
Dymilemo

Postby Thesoyleti » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:52 am

Hi. I've wanted to talk about Surfshark VPN (surfshark.com). I was recommended to try it and so far I really like it. While it doesn't have many servers, it has some really rapid speeds, at least in my experience. Furthermore, it has a strict zero log policy and is based in the British Virgin Islands so out of the 14-eyes jurisdiction. It also supports unlimited devices so you could share it with your friends. Surfshark has Chrome and Firefox extensions and they are really easy to use, there's also an Android and an iOS app and they are based on the new IKEv2 protocol which supposedly drains less battery. I wish they had a native Linux app though. Anyway, if you want to try it I've found this coupon code earlier VIPDEAL which gives you a 68% discount in total, you just have to apply it at the checkout, pretty cool I think. And if you want a more well-rounded opinion you could read the review at VPNPro (vpnpro.com/vpn-reviews/surfshark-vpn-review/). Hope this helps :)
Thesoyleti

Return to The Everyday Things