Movies amd tv shows won't download

This is where you post about any issues you're having with Android or iOS and everything that is related to those to.
Please read forum rules BEFORE posting!!!

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN YOUR POST:
- What version # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS version is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
**The more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...

Movies amd tv shows won't download

Postby Jessizoey12 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:40 am

I have a S7 edge and my software is 7.0 which is up to date.
Ive got popcorn time beta 3.0.0 and the app.
I have been using a vpn as well.
The first time the app downloaded i could watch a tv show, but now nothing is downloading even movies. It will start to download then drop back to Zero and not move and some stay on checking data and won't change.
My internet has a great service as well
My IP is 100.81.126.10
Any help would be amazing please and thank you
Jessizoey12

Re: Movies amd tv shows won't download

Postby Tali » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:41 am

I am having this exact same issue and I am yet to find a resolution! I am using it on a fully up to date LG G6. I have emailed them a few times with videos and yet to get a reply :(
Tali

Postby pdagnew » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:50 pm

I had a similar problem on Samsung Tab E and it turned out my SD card had unrecoverable errors. Installed a new card and downloading started working again. Btw, I had reconfigured PT in Settings to save movies to the SD card since internal storage was full. Make sure there is enough storage to download the movie. Hope this helps!
pdagnew

Postby rushi » Wed May 16, 2018 3:05 am

Jessizoey12 wrote:I have a S7 edge and my software is 7.0 which is up to date.
Ive got popcorn time beta 3.0.0 and the app.
I have been using a vpn as well.
The first time the app downloaded gmail sign up i could watch a tv show, but now nothing is downloading even movies. It will start to download then drop back to Zero and not move and some stay on checking data and won't change. 192.168.0.1 My internet has a great service as well
My IP is 100.81.126.10
Any help would be amazing please and thank you

You should check your SD card.
rushi

Return to Everything Mobile