Logan's review?

Finally! A forum where we can all discuss what's hot, what's not, what movies or TV shows you must watch, who's your favorite actor, character, and what not...
Popcorn Time is all about movies and TV shows, so why aren't we all talkin' about that?

Moderator: Tamara911

Logan's review?

Postby MrBenista » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:11 am

Hey I am planning to watch Logan this weekend with my friends, I was just hoping that movie is as good as I am hearing. Can I have your experiences as well?

Thanks
MrBenista

Re: Logan's review?

Postby Ryan_Stevens » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:38 am

I watch Logan movie and It's movie its ok but not good I don't like it. I watch before Wolverine movies and I love this movie but not like Logan. It's my opinion friend maybe you will like Logan movie.
Ryan_Stevens

Postby MrBenista » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:01 am

Yup I watched it and I loved it. It was different than the previous Wolverine movie. It was more of a story movie than action. But I liked it. Good movie! :)
MrBenista

Postby amyacker » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:04 am

X-Men are rich enough in characters to warrant their own universe and if you are DC fan, you would surely like this.
amyacker

Postby MrBenista » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:50 am

amyacker wrote:X-Men are rich enough in characters to warrant their own universe and if you are DC fan, you would surely like this.

Yeah I loved it.
MrBenista

Postby wisatasingapura » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:20 pm

Yeah I loved it.
wisatasingapura

Postby Blackjack » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:46 pm

Personally I think Logan is a terrible movie. I was never so disappointed with a movie as I was with it. Full of cliches, very predictable outcomes, and copying Mad Max like chases and the Reverent like battle scene in the forest. It was predictable that the black family will be killed because they were not mutants so when the chase team caught up to logan it was predictable what would happen. Another cliche where blacks are always expendible in movies. The black family really contributed nothing to the story although the writer tried to make it look like it should have some effect on Logan and the giirl regarding family life. This was a cheap attempt at sentimentality which the movie tried to portray using scenes from Shane to get the message across. And the biggest cliche of all, the fallen hero,now an alcoholic and drug user, with the most negative outlook on life. Come on, get real, is that the best marvel could have done to kill off Logan? Like I said this movie stunk and I really had a very hard time sitting through it. You know when you hope things will get better.

Postby Loganmylove » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:18 am

Logan died ... I cried a very long time when it happened. sorry that this movie will no longer be!!!

LiveJasmin - https://www.camzoosk.com/livejasmin/
Loganmylove

Return to Movie Lovers <3