The watched button

Let us have it. All of it. Your thought s on how to improve Popcorn Time, what can take this app from just awesome to freaking brilliant!! All your suggestions will be noted and the good ones will be added to our queue of things to do... So give us many more good things to do :)

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra, Koga73

Forum rules
1. Please use the SEARCH function before posting! If someone has posted your suggestion already, support him by replying +1! That way it is also easier for us to know what suggestions are more popular than others.

2. In the title of each suggestion, please post what platforms this suggestion is for! for example [ANDROID] "My suggestion".

Someone like this?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 21

The watched button

Postby godzillamesel » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:31 pm

I would have a button saying that i have seen this movie, and a button saying "Hide seen movies" on the main screen! It would help so much in searching for a good movie!

I have one other suggestion, and that's a sugestion list, based on the movies you have seen!! :)
godzillamesel

Re: The watched button

Postby Rupert » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:28 am

godzillamesel wrote:I would have a button saying that i have seen this movie, and a button saying "Hide seen movies" on the main screen! It would help so much in searching for a good movie!

I have one other suggestion, and that's a sugestion list, based on the movies you have seen!! :)

Hide seen movies / episodes would be great. They could be in different section or viewable only when you remove the "hide" selection.
Rupert

Postby cowboyrodeo » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:51 pm

This button really needs to be added.
as a fan of watching movies i've mostly seen everything. but my gui is filled with movies i've already seen, thus hiding the golden nuggets that i havn't watched yet!

being able to mark a movie as "seen", then filter the movies as to show;
only seen movies
only NON seen movies
all movies
cowboyrodeo

Postby Ariadna » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:18 pm

Hi there,
As far as I know, since I've been using the app recently, they added the Seen button which is mark with an EYE.
But, I also would like to have a menú button where you could see all the movies you have seen.

Thank you :)
Ariadna

Postby darkside » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:40 am

Hello, I want this button too.

I know its not your software but I download it from popcorn-time.sh and this one have it.

But I like one feature from them too - sync with trakt.tv where you can view all your watched movies. And if you change PC or fixing something you can simply log in on this website and software will sync it.

want to use your software because there is more movies then on .sh
darkside

Postby hof4995772 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:04 pm

Hi There

Thanks for a wounder full program/source to watch favorite series or movies.

I have one big question. Hope it is possible.

Is it possible to live sync my Popcorn time app on my Windows PC with my popcorn time app on android between one and another.

If I marked a favorite on the one device. It must be marked on the other device as well. Also if I have watched an episode or movie on the one device. It must be able to show on the other device as already watched.
hof4995772

Postby nubito » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:06 pm

This would be perfect feature. However, the clients (apps itself) somehow need to identify this is you and these are your devices. Considering specific nature of the PT I suppose any user won't be happy to share his own (private) data to some services. Anyway, this is just my humble opinion and we will see this feature in the future, who knows...
nubito

Return to Your two cents (ideas / suggestions)