A Discovery of Witches

Let us have it. All of it. Your thought s on how to improve Popcorn Time, what can take this app from just awesome to freaking brilliant!! All your suggestions will be noted and the good ones will be added to our queue of things to do... So give us many more good things to do :)

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra, Koga73

Forum rules
1. Please use the SEARCH function before posting! If someone has posted your suggestion already, support him by replying +1! That way it is also easier for us to know what suggestions are more popular than others.

2. In the title of each suggestion, please post what platforms this suggestion is for! for example [ANDROID] "My suggestion".

A Discovery of Witches

Postby TommyTang » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:33 pm

Greetings and Salutations!
I'm a new form member, however I've been viewing Popcorn Time for almost a decade. I hold this App in the highest regard. I have a request. Could you please be so kind as to update under Shows category, "A DISCOVERY OF WITCHES" from the Sky One Channel? Please, episodes 6,7,&8 are missing still. I prefer to watch such an extraordinary show in 1080p.
Other knock off apps just don't cut it. Only Popcorn Time has the quality Torrents.
I appreciate very very much all that you do for me and the other loyalists.
Thank you sincerely,
Tommy Tang
TommyTang

Re: A Discovery of Witches

Postby vashkep » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:45 pm

Well, I see listed episodes were added.
vashkep

Return to Your two cents (ideas / suggestions)