Definitely new movies

Let us have it. All of it. Your thought s on how to improve Popcorn Time, what can take this app from just awesome to freaking brilliant!! All your suggestions will be noted and the good ones will be added to our queue of things to do... So give us many more good things to do :)

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra, Koga73

Forum rules
1. Please use the SEARCH function before posting! If someone has posted your suggestion already, support him by replying +1! That way it is also easier for us to know what suggestions are more popular than others.

2. In the title of each suggestion, please post what platforms this suggestion is for! for example [ANDROID] "My suggestion".

Definitely new movies

Postby Jems09 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:11 pm

New movies from Netflix, passionflix, marvista, hallmark should be added. Also I noticed a lot of movies don't actually download onto the phone. Good to have multiple torrents
Jems09

Re: Definitely new movies

Postby vashkep » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:01 pm

Nice suggestion, however if you will specify exact movies I believe there will be more chances to add them. As for the downloading, if you can't download to the phone, probably such movie(s) is not really actual/popular so they doesn't have good torrents unfortunately.
vashkep

Return to Your two cents (ideas / suggestions)