Questions

Let us have it. All of it. Your thought s on how to improve Popcorn Time, what can take this app from just awesome to freaking brilliant!! All your suggestions will be noted and the good ones will be added to our queue of things to do... So give us many more good things to do :)

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra, Koga73

Forum rules
1. Please use the SEARCH function before posting! If someone has posted your suggestion already, support him by replying +1! That way it is also easier for us to know what suggestions are more popular than others.

2. In the title of each suggestion, please post what platforms this suggestion is for! for example [ANDROID] "My suggestion".

Questions

Postby cardcaptorsfan » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:31 pm

I would like to allow mobile billing payment method for vpn popcorn thru app instead of using credit cards and debt cards also I would like to see the ability to add future titles to show and when u select the title it will go into a watch list and when a better torrent copy comes up it will automatically download the torrent also with recent release's I noticed that u don't have a option of quality I would love to see that
cardcaptorsfan

Return to Your two cents (ideas / suggestions)