Stuck ON Same Episode

This is where you can talk to us and your fellow users about issues you're having with Popcorn Time. Get advice on how to solve issues, communicate things to us and help us make Popcorn time better!

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!
(Unless the report is very old and talks about an older version. Please don't post on old threads).

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING (THE ONES THAT ARE APPLICABLE) QUESTIONS IN YOUR POST:
- What version # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS version is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
- Is your internet connection stable?
- Did you try to run Popcorn Time as an Administrator?
- Did you try this on another device?
- Did you try this on another internet connection?
- Did you try it on wifi and cable?
**The questions are just for guidance, no need to answer all of them if not applicable, but the more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...
3. If the issue you're experiencing is on desktop, report it on the "everything desktop" sub-forum. If the issue you're experiencing is on mobile, please report it on the "everything mobile" sub-forum.

Stuck ON Same Episode

Postby new8675309 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:36 pm

I've been watching a series on my asus transformer prime . No trouble with other series episodes. I got into the third episode of said series and then it started stuttering and jamming up. So I tried to run an episode in a Season at random further down. Now its stuck there! It keeps loading up only that episode 7 Seasons ahead of what i was watching. I have uninstalled several times, I downloaded a cleaning app to get rid of residual cache , I even downloaded a different version of Popcorn time. Still when I select an episode it reverts to the test episode its stuck on. As I stated other TV series have no issues or movies. I'm running thru wifi. One concerning fact, when the original problem occurred, jamming up, it had stuttered into a locked picture and a red bar was below it until i hit the go back arrow. would really love it someone can help me .
new8675309

Re: Stuck ON Same Episode

Postby new8675309 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:06 pm

Here is another part to this glitch. when I tried running the stuck episode through to the end, the subtitles are wrong. They are for the next episode i was originally running. I also just tried watching an episode on my PC and the same stuck episode came on !!
new8675309

Re: Stuck ON Same Episode

Postby vashkep » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:03 pm

As an option you can try to clear Cache folder but as for me the problem is in torrent file itself so you can try to choose another torrent.
What is this tv show? I would like to check an issue also.
vashkep

Return to Something's not right... (bug report)