popcorntine has stopped working

This is where you can talk to us and your fellow users about issues you're having with Popcorn Time. Get advice on how to solve issues, communicate things to us and help us make Popcorn time better!

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!
(Unless the report is very old and talks about an older version. Please don't post on old threads).

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING (THE ONES THAT ARE APPLICABLE) QUESTIONS IN YOUR POST:
- What version # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS version is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
- Is your internet connection stable?
- Did you try to run Popcorn Time as an Administrator?
- Did you try this on another device?
- Did you try this on another internet connection?
- Did you try it on wifi and cable?
**The questions are just for guidance, no need to answer all of them if not applicable, but the more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...
3. If the issue you're experiencing is on desktop, report it on the "everything desktop" sub-forum. If the issue you're experiencing is on mobile, please report it on the "everything mobile" sub-forum.

popcorntine has stopped working

Postby findronsbc » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:19 am

I fix for currently Popcorn Time has stopped working won't play videos after downloaded
findronsbc

Re: popcorntine has stopped working

Postby chapeniche » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:23 am

Hi.

My MAC ask me for the update to macOS High Sierra V.10.13.2 as I finished the update the POPCORN APP doesnt work anymore... In the APP and in the ONLINE version it runs the message "Not results found..."... I install and uninstall the POPCORN TIME VERSION BETA 5.6... Can you help us please? Thanks...
chapeniche

Postby lizard » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:32 pm

Thanks for appeal.
Need to reproduce this behavior before any attempt to help.
Yet it may also help if you provide some info on your ISP or at least your internet connection country .
Best regards.
lizard

Postby aloneboy » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:18 pm

hello ! i installed popcorn times v5.3 beta in ma mac hish sirre os.. so far i have not been able to connect to metadata or any peer so cannt download any movie so far... if wiondow in other computer works fine.. im in china.
aloneboy

Postby drodpsy » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:04 am

hello please help i have the lates version 3.1 of pop corn and its just wont work, it freezes en the inicial login and thats it and there is no help in the app
drodpsy

Postby lizard » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:51 pm

Thanks for contacting,
Please specify your OS in order to reproduce this problem and help you to solve it.
Best wishes.
lizard

Postby murd3rbot » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:31 am

Hello im having issues with popcorn time crashing when . the app. "popcorn time quit unexpectedly" im running macOS High Seierra Ver. 10.13.4 Beta and popcorn time ver 5.6. please help
murd3rbot

Postby lizard » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:44 pm

Thanks for the question.
You can use any VPN service of your choice, while the app suggests and detect only verified service.
Best regards.
lizard

Postby axelfole63 » Sat May 05, 2018 12:06 pm

hi

My MAC ask me for the update to macOS High Sierra V.10.13.2 as I finished the update the POPCORN APP doesnt work anymore... I installed and uninstalled the POPCORN... it opens but does not show anything other than the menu in the top right hand corner Can you help us please? Thanks.
axel
axelfole63

Return to Something's not right... (bug report)