XviD

Talk to us and your community about anything you want here. Thoughts, suggestions, concerns, compliments... just general things. You know.

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

XviD

Postby abesha » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:16 am

Does anyone know how to watch free movies on Popcorn with XviD? Some good movies after download appear with this Xvid propaganda forcing you to buy that.
Is it necessary to upgrade popcorn version to avoid that? Any solution?
abesha

Re: XviD

Postby vashkep » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:35 am

XviD movies means fake torrents. If you see any XviD movies in popcorn time just report them here and they will be removed until true release.
vashkep

Postby wwittig19 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:00 am

I never knew half a year was such a small time, 6 months down the lane, I am quite happy with my job and the people that I have got around me. My co-workers are quite supportive and make me feel being at home always. They understand me as a person and help me grow professionally as well as personally. I respect the founders of the company for creating an amazing work environment. www.hdatingsites.com/positive-singles-editor-reviews/
wwittig19

Postby abesha » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:34 am

vashkep wrote:XviD movies means fake torrents. If you see any XviD movies in popcorn time just report them here and they will be removed until true release.

Thanks for the feedback
abesha

Postby 6zaynui » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:44 pm

I tried to download from Xvid. But suddenly my laptop got lagged and there were some kind of monitoring of my pc over the wifi connection. Someone else was controlling it completely. It's a dangerous site to open. So be aware.
6zaynui

Return to The Everyday Things