TV Shows/Movie Suggestions!

Talk to us and your community about anything you want here. Thoughts, suggestions, concerns, compliments... just general things. You know.

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

TV Shows/Movie Suggestions!

Postby SirTony12 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:47 pm

First of all, I created an account so I could say that this is an amazing proyect, so far the best.

I've recommended PopcornTime to several people and we have all come to the conclusion that there are vast amounts of movies and TV shows, especially the newest movies; although it would be nice if more of BBC's shows and documentaries could be integrated. Wild China, The Blue Planet, and the such would be a great addition to the list.

Perhaps other people can contribute to the suggestions in order to attract more people.

Keep up the good work!
SirTony12

Re: TV Shows/Movie Suggestions!

Postby Chupacabra » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:55 pm

It was already suggested, but thanks for reminding. Surely, there is a vast envy for the documentaries. We heard it!
Chupacabra

Postby oddbod » Thu May 03, 2018 2:39 am

Couldn't agree more. Yes, more BBC documentaries please!

All of David Attenborough's wildlife documentaries: Blue Planet I/II, Frozen Planet, Life Story, Planet Earth

"Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy" the 1979 BBC mini-series, not the recent movie version. The 1979 version came out on blu ray in 2012.

"A Perfect Spy" BBC mini-series from 1987 (don't think this came out on blu ray)

Thanks
oddbod

Postby axler » Sat May 05, 2018 4:01 pm

Thanks for your feedback.
As soon as good torrents show up they will be added.
Good luck.
axler

Return to The Everyday Things