Film rewatch?

Talk to us and your community about anything you want here. Thoughts, suggestions, concerns, compliments... just general things. You know.

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Film rewatch?

Postby DamonIko » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:16 am

Hi everyone! :)
I'm using popcorn time from a short period of time, so maybe I'm about to ask something stupid, sorry I'm just a noob 8-)

I was watching a film (Dracula :oops: ) and I accidentally close the app :roll: When I reopened it, I couldn't resume the film to the point I wanted, and it started downloading it again.
What I'm asking is: is there a way to watch a film I previously downloaded?
Example: I download Pitch Perfect and I watch it. Two days later I want to rewatch it with some friends: do I have to re-download it or it is still on the computer somewhere and I just have to press play? ;)

Sorry for my bad english :oops: I hope I was somehow understandable 8-)

Have a nice day! :P
DamonIko

Re: Film rewatch?

Postby popcorn-time » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:10 pm

Hey man,

You have an option in your settings to clear cache folder. The default is that the movie is deleted from your computer once you exit Popcorn Time, but you can change that setting so the movie will save onto your computer and after watching it on Popcorn Time you'll be able to view it using some other player. It will not be viewable via Popcorn Time again, but through some other player...
In order to watch it again through Popcorn Time you will have to download it again... :-(

Thanks and welcome to Popcorn Time!!! We love new users and your English is just fine and very understandable!! :mrgreen:
popcorn-time
Site Admin

Postby DamonIko » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:27 pm

time4popcorn wrote:Hey man,

You have an option in your settings to clear cache folder. The default is that the movie is deleted from your computer once you exit Popcorn Time, but you can change that setting so the movie will save onto your computer and after watching it on Popcorn Time you'll be able to view it using some other player. It will not be viewable via Popcorn Time again, but through some other player...
In order to watch it again through Popcorn Time you will have to download it again... :-(

Thanks and welcome to Popcorn Time!!! We love new users and your English is just fine and very understandable!! :mrgreen:

Thanks for answering me!
Sorry for correcting you, but I'm a girl :lol:
However, this happens even if I close the screen of the film that is playing? Because that happen to me :( I didn't completely close the app, jsut the window of the film :roll: However, thanks again! You perfectly answered my doubts :)
I love your app guys, keep up the great work! :D
DamonIko

Postby kams1dad » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:47 pm

I have popcorntime, and just reecently I cant save movies i downloaded anymore.
I checked settings and I have no check in th eclear cache box.
what is the latest version of popcorntime by the way??
kams1dad

Postby lizard » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:45 pm

Hi everybody and thanks for cooperation.
I also faced this issue and hope for the quick fix in the next versions.
Best wishes.
lizard

Return to The Everyday Things