Free Vpn??

Talk to us and your community about anything you want here. Thoughts, suggestions, concerns, compliments... just general things. You know.

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Re: Free Vpn??

Postby Buzzmenow » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:59 pm

Do you have to have P2P & VPN?
Buzzmenow

Postby Joe Root » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:49 am

depends on what you want to achieve, i am using cyberghost for youtube and other stuff to change / hide my IP. If you really want a good one you can pay for the full version of cyberghost or some others out there.
Joe Root

Postby andyjames77 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:02 am

oliv88 wrote:There is nothing such as Free VPN. Would recommend going for a Paid VPN service.

I agree with this person that you should not go with free VPN it does not work perfectly and there so many speed and DNS leak issue in free VPN so it's better that you should buy some cheap and fastest VPN at low cost here: https://fastestvpn.com/buy-vpn
andyjames77

Postby norlendatrip » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:56 pm

can i crack express Vpn? i have to use this vpn for my website - norlendatrip.com/tour/baltic-tours-and-travel/ so please share your ideas with me
norlendatrip

Postby turbonuoma » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:11 pm

I have question related to the vpn ips are reals like usa real ip and vpn ips are same or not? actually i have to use for my website - https://www.turbonuoma.lt/ so vpn is secure for website or not...help me
turbonuoma

Postby Thesoyleti » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:21 pm

The general rule of thumb is to stay away from the free VPNs because they are generally crowded with really slow speeds and even more: they could exploit you. You can read more here: https://vpnpro.com/blog/free-vpns-leaking-your-personal-data/ Get a premium VPN like NordVPN, VyprVPN or Surfshark VPN which won't exploit you and give you good speeds.
Thesoyleti

Postby Rotivnick » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:00 pm

It should not be mandatory buy VPN. With smartphone when I want to access a movie, I am faced with the purchase of a VPN plan. I have paid VPN for 3 years and now I have to buy new plan for 12 $? It looks commercial.
Rotivnick

Postby DonaldSilver » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:01 am

No to Free VPNs. Its better to use a cheap vpn than Free VPN service. They are nonreliable, irresponsible in terms of policy and they leak your IP randomly. Free VPNs doesn't have reliable and dedicated servers, and speed cutting one of the normal issues. Plus you don't know about the logs, whether they keep or not. kz as per what I've read on most of the free VPN, cheap vpn and other guides of several providers, what I came to know that NO LOGS Policy is one of the important foundations of a vpn, whether if its a budget-friendly provider or not. And now what Google does that it calculates and displays the VPN providers which is liked and recommended by the users.

Guide Source: https://www.bestvpn.co/best-cheap-vpn/
DonaldSilver

Postby alinocv » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:30 pm

Hi good day, i want consult you why before when i used windows7 the popcorn time software didn`t ask me for VPN activation. and now i use windows 10 and the software always request for VPN activation. the internet is the same in my home.
Second when i used windows7 the movies downloading was in MPG4 format (720P) and my blueray could read it. but now the movies in my downdload file the format is .mkv, and the blueray can`t read it.
and third the last movies look of cinema recorded, and the quality is very poor. always include subtitles in spanish please.
alinocv

Previous

Return to The Everyday Things