How can I print text messages

This is where you post about any issues you're having with Android or iOS and everything that is related to those to.
Please read forum rules BEFORE posting!!!

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN YOUR POST:
- What version # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS version is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
**The more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...

Re: How can I print text messages

Postby Jackiee » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:45 am

The most direct way is through screenshot.
Open the text messages that you want, and press "Sleep/Wake" button and "volume key" at the same time to take a screenshot of contacts, then send them to yourself by email to print.

The easiest way that i tried is to print with a third-party tool
Jihosoft Phone Transfer allows you to extract and print sms messages from android, as well as photos, videos, whatsApp messages and more from your android or iPhone.
1.Download this software on your pc, launch it and select "Backup Your Phone".
2.Connect your Samsung to pc until it is detected by this software. After that, select "SMS" and click "Start Copy" to transfer text messages to computer.
3.After the transferring process, Open the backup files on your computer, check the messages then click "Print " to print out the text messages.
Jackiee

Postby kylendoza » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:40 am

If you're a person who loves to send messages with your friends and family, and unwilling to delete them unless the memory gets full, then you'll be glad to met a topic of printing text messages from mobile phone here. It is undeniable that people can insert a large capacity external memory card to expand their mobile phone's storage space, but this kinds of memory card only can be used to store media files, such as photos, videos and other documents. And your text messages are still saved on the internal flash card. Thus, sometimes you have no choice but to delete a batch of precious SMS messages to free up more storage space for receiving more new data. So why don't you try to export Android sms to computer and print out all your text conversation from phone to paper?

Maybe you have considered this method in your mind but failed to find an effective way to achieve it, right? Then here we will show you the detailed steps to solve your problem. Before doing anything else, you need to get an Android message exporting tool: Android messages recovery. It is a practical SMS Message Manager program for Android users, which can backup all contents on your Android phones to computer in one simple click. With it, you can export the whole text conversation to your desktop PC as printable format, and then you can print it out as you like.
kylendoza

Postby Erikkl » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:45 am

Android Manager app can help you export SMS to PC and then you can print the SMS detail out from computer.
print text messages from android
Erikkl

Postby Hellae » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:01 am

You can use android assistant to export the data out of your phone, and save them as printable formats, and you can also transfer or backup text messages, contacts, photos, and other  media files like videos, music files.
And which allows you to view them on PC, so you can choose selectively and freely. How to print text messages.
Hellae

Postby cfsdf » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:10 am

Don't know how to print text messages from android phone, you should use a third party file backup app to transfer sms to computer first, because the computer won't detect sms just via the usb connecting.
cfsdf

Postby xnik » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:34 am

To print text messages from android, this Android Transfer could help, use it to transfer sms from phone to computer first, then open the transferred sms and print them out.
xnik

Postby Burden » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:37 am

Here I would like to show you an easy way about how to print text messages from iphone. So, you can just print out the text messages just in one click!
Burden

Postby BelTmanKing » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:37 am

Here is a tool, very convenient and simple for newbie just like me i recommend you to try out, Transfer Text Messages From Phone to Phone. I do not think it costs much since i am a poor student haha. And if you want to transfer videos from one mobile phones to another i suggest convert videos to 60fps which is also a fast and convenient software.
BelTmanKing

Postby bente11 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:40 am

You can transfer text messages to computer as html file and then print it, see the tips: how to print text messages from android phone
bente11

Postby Elise » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:04 am

Apart from taking screenshots, you can try to use iReparo iPhone Data Recovery to print text messages from iPhone. The professional tool not only helps you recover lost data from iPhone but also allows you to print text messages, iMessages and more from iPhone in an organized format in just a few easy steps.

More tutorials:
How to Print Text Messages from iPhone 7/6S/6/5S/5
Elise

Next

Return to Everything Mobile