How to restore galaxy s3

This is where you post about any issues you're having with Android or iOS and everything that is related to those to.
Please read forum rules BEFORE posting!!!

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN YOUR POST:
- What version # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS version is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
**The more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...

Re: How to restore galaxy s3

Postby Mutto » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:46 pm

Hey,
I think you can use Android data recovery software to restore data from Samsung Galaxy S3. This kind of recovery software can easily scan your Galaxy S3 and SD card on your phone to find the deleted or lost data for you. You can recover deleted photos, videos, contacts, call logs, text messages, whatsapp messages and other document files easily. You can use this Samsung Data Recovery software to restore galaxy S3 easily. learn how to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy phones here.
Mutto

Postby Erikkl » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:48 am

Mobile recovery tool can easily recover deleted data from Samsung phone and also it can recover contacts, videos, messages, call logs and other data from other Android phone and SD cards.
Erikkl

Postby AshleyBenson » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:54 am

Take it easy, you still have the chance to retrieve deleted data on your Samsung Galaxy S3. All you need is a professional data recovery software for Android devices. Here, I’d like to recommend you a great one - Samsung Data Recovery.
how to restore samsung galaxy s3
AshleyBenson

Postby Erikkl » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:36 am

Erikkl wrote:Mobile recovery tool can easily recover deleted data from Samsung phone and also it can recover contacts, videos, messages, call logs and other data from other Android phone and SD cards.

Samsung contacts recovery
Erikkl

Postby JaneWMoreno » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:33 am

What's the best method to restore deleted videos on Samsung Galaxy?
I think Samsung Data Recovery would be one of the best choice for you.
You can easily recover video, photos, contacts with its help!
For more detail, visit Recovery Android Studio: http://www.recovery-android.net/
JaneWMoreno

Postby Hellae » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:04 am

To find back the lost data, you should check out the backup first, whether you have synced the data to Gmail account, or saved on your pc.
Then, you should never add more data to your phone after data loss, cuz they can take up more space, the lost data will be overwritten.
Last thing, you can try android recovery methods, disk digger or Recuva, you can also try professional data recovery programs.
Samsung photo recovery.
Hellae

Postby sdgvbdfg » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:29 am

I have encountered the same problem, as far as i konw ,no matter what you deleted or lost data reason is , as long as the phone data did not be cover , you still can use the recovery tools to get them back to Samsung , but the key is how do you do that , you should frist install a recovery software on a computer , once this is done , connect Samsung to the computer , the software can scan phone device for recover the deleted data purpose, when all the process is completed , you can preview and choose the data that you want recover , i have already recover deleted messages from Samsung Galaxy with help of it,
sdgvbdfg

Postby honxrv15 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:03 am

I tried my best to recover the deleted photos but the above tutorial seems not working for me. any other suggestions?
honxrv15

Postby honxrv15 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:26 am

Erikkl wrote:Mobile recovery tool can easily recover deleted data from Samsung phone and also it can recover contacts, videos, messages, call logs and other data from other Android phone and SD cards.

I agreed with you. I tested at least 4 data recovery programs in the past and Androidphonesoft Android Recovery is the best one among them. Besides there is a great tutorial on how to restore deleted files form Samsung based phones, such as Galaxy S3/S4/S4/S6. You can check out in here: http://www.androidphonesoft.com/resourc ... phone.html
honxrv15

Postby cfsdf » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:12 am

It's quite possible to recover deleted data from samsung if you use a data recovery app to help immediately. By the way, you need to root your phone to restore lost sms and contacts
cfsdf

Next

Return to Everything Mobile