VPN required?

This is where you post about any issues you're having with Android or iOS and everything that is related to those to.
Please read forum rules BEFORE posting!!!

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN YOUR POST:
- What version # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS version is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
**The more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...

Re: VPN required?

Postby tripperdan99 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:25 pm

Time4Popcorn functioning properly

***my error, my fault***

I failed to notice that the VPN I was using was connected through a portal that had torrents blocked, I was able to verify operation of a vpn portal that allowed torrents to pass. Popcorn functioned as expected.

My apologies for thinking that t4p was trying to force a specific vpn purchase. I was incorrect.

Sincerely,

td99
tripperdan99

Postby Mizbah » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:23 am

:oops: :oops:
Chupacabra wrote:It's not required, but recommended if you live in a place which has strong copyright laws. To avoid been shown a VPN window, disable this in settings.
Mizbah

Postby Nikkk2316 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:30 am

I'm having the same problem everyone else is having I have disabled the VPN option in settings and it still won't let me watch the movie please help me
Nikkk2316

Postby Jasonsc1 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:27 am

I am having the same issue. I have the VPN warning disabled but it still pops up & I cannot proceed to watch or download. I had this same problem on my Note 4, now I just upgraded to a Note 8 & the problem is still there. I can however watch on my Tab 4 tablet but that's bc I have an older version of Popcorn Time, that I haven't updated. I wish I could get that version on my Note 8, so I could watch or download. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
When I click the "X" to close the VPN warning it just takes me back to the movie selection screen.
Jasonsc1

Postby Mills23 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:16 am

I am having the same problem. Feels like being pushed to buy the VPN
Mills23

VPN required?

Postby MZAAR » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:44 am

I can't get past VPN required. I saw several similar posts but I didn't see any PT responses (?). I am using the latest version of PT.
MZAAR

Postby Shakilbhuiyan.bd » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:07 pm

[quote="Chupacabra"]It's not required, but recommended if you live in a place which has strong copyright laws. To avoid been shown a VPN window, disable this in settings.[/quote]
Shakilbhuiyan.bd

Previous

Return to Everything Mobile