downloads getting corrupted

This is where you post about any issues you're having with Android or iOS and everything that is related to those to.
Please read forum rules BEFORE posting!!!

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN YOUR POST:
- What version # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS version is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
**The more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...

downloads getting corrupted

Postby geekzombie » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:38 pm

Sometimes some downloads get corrupted when the app is minimized, and when I click on watch now, the download starts from 0%

I have checked this is not because of torrent health. But rather how the app downloads the torrent.

Also when you scroll the app, the app doesn't show the correct status/progress of the download for a second.

I am using Mi Max 2 and version 3.2.2, but these errors have happend on my previous devices as well.
geekzombie

Re: downloads getting corrupted

Postby geekzombie » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:18 am

I created a gif out of this when it happened. see the following link - sorry couldn't upload it on other places.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VKmX4bmZzeQTfd6OR47CY2T3krwXoNsH
geekzombie

Re: downloads getting corrupted

Postby vashkep » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:39 pm

Strange case. I'm downloading episodes of my favorite tv shows at the same time and didn't face such issues. Don't even know how to help you.
vashkep

Return to Everything Mobile