Movies not downloading!

This is where you post about any issues you're having with Android or iOS and everything that is related to those to.
Please read forum rules BEFORE posting!!!

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN YOUR POST:
- What version # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS version is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
**The more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...

Re: Movies not downloading!

Postby Lucy » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:50 pm

Hi!
Version 3.0.0.112
I'm having a problem with every single torent.
They just don't start downloading. I tried with movies, tv series, anime. I reinstalled and installed the ap again. I tried everything and it just wont start to download. The movie/tv serie i'm trying to download won't even show in "downloads".
Please help :| :(
Lucy

Postby Tabasco » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:01 am

yes, we may download some movies or videos from torrent sites which are in different formats, but unfortunately found that these files will not be compatible with the player. How about to try to convert torrent movies? Maybe this tutorial is helpful: Convert Torrent to MP4 with Ease good luck guys
Tabasco

Postby Jeffreyb58 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:38 pm

Movies won't download
Jeffreyb58

Postby Celebhunter57 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:17 am

Have downloaded many movies at highest resolution without problems but having trouble with 2 movies "The Naked Prey" and "Big Bad Mama". Download starts fine then stops. Most times at 36MB. Tried pause, ect. Using Galaxy s8 w/Oreo 8.0.0, PT Android 3.2.2.134 Beta.(Have also had same problem using desktop version 6.1.0). Other than that...... My compliments to Popcorn-Time. What a great site. Great job folks. Thanks.
Celebhunter57

Postby vashkep » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:57 am

Try to update to the latest PT version from popcorn-time.to; also try to select different torrent to play.
vashkep

Previous

Return to Everything Mobile