Popcorn with OSX 10.6

This is where you report whatever issue you have on desktop. Windows, Mac, Linux, issues with Chromecast support, VPN, Apple TV, whatever. Don't forget to read forum rules BEFORE posting.

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN YOUR POST:
- What version # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS version is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
**The more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...

Popcorn with OSX 10.6

Postby Keoni » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:46 pm

Hi guys, this is my first post and i hope I'm not repeating something (i used search).

So, my problem is this: I have a Macbook with OSX 10.6 Snow Leopard, and the new version 5.4 doesn't work on my computer. So I started looking for an older version of the app and i found a 4.9 version that starts fine. But in the middle of the program there is a light blue rectangle who says i should update and I don't know how to remove it.

Do you have any suggestions about which version I should use or on how to remove the update note?
Thank you guys :D
Keoni

Re: Popcorn with OSX 10.6

Postby zildjianpro » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:38 pm

Honestly I just want to know how to start a new post. . figured out how to reply to one.
zildjianpro

Popcorn time movies and TV shows

Postby Kenny d » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:33 am

Cool app but always something wrong no volume,low volume,wrong language, stuck subtitles,frozen picture,etc,
Kenny d

Return to Everything Desktop