dlna streaming

This is where you report whatever issue you have on desktop. Windows, Mac, Linux, issues with Chromecast support, VPN, Apple TV, whatever. Don't forget to read forum rules BEFORE posting.

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN YOUR POST:
- What version # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS version is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
**The more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...

dlna streaming

Postby ernestsid » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:46 pm

Using popcorn time 6.1
streaming to panasonic viera e6
streaming works perfect,however if i pause using tv remote I cannot run again, screen freezes
I can watch movie right thru ok, would like to be able to pause and resume
On win 10 gtx 1050ti graphics, 8 meg ram
ernestsid

Re: dlna streaming

Postby nubito » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:24 am

This Panasonic TV has own operation system (kind of Firefox OS) which probably using own Program Interface that could have some collisions with streaming functionality. Try to Play/Pause directly from PC/laptop.
nubito

Re: dlna streaming

Postby ernestsid » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:49 pm

thanks nubito, however when i stream film the pc stops.although tv runs ok. have tried using panasonic remote app on my iphone and this gives same result, popcorn ce version works fine, so it seems to be problem with 6.1 version
ernestsid

Return to Everything Desktop