Black screen [6.1]

This is where you report whatever issue you have on desktop. Windows, Mac, Linux, issues with Chromecast support, VPN, Apple TV, whatever. Don't forget to read forum rules BEFORE posting.

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN YOUR POST:
- What version # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS version is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
**The more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...

Black screen [6.1]

Postby gabweer » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:13 pm

Hello,
My PT every time . it stays on that black screen and does not load the movies and series. I already tried to reinstall and run as adm and I did not succeed.

gabweer

Re: Black screen [6.1]

Postby nubito » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:13 am

The feed is not loading somehow... You try to clear Cache folder at [C:\Users\YourUser\AppData\Local\PopcornTime].
However, it could be more serious issues, e.g. your ISP blocked resolving domains and/or ports that PT using to get the content. If so you can try to use any vpn app but no warranty of success.
nubito

Postby gabweer » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:37 pm

nubito wrote:The feed is not loading somehow... You try to clear Cache folder at [C:\Users\YourUser\AppData\Local\PopcornTime].
However, it could be more serious issues, e.g. your ISP blocked resolving domains and/or ports that PT using to get the content. If so you can try to use any vpn app but no warranty of success.

Nubito, did not work
gabweer

Postby Arrow adil » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:10 pm

same here not working
Attachments
Untitledpct.png
Untitledpct.png (204.43 KiB) Viewed 246 times
Arrow adil

Return to Everything Desktop