All videos not working properly

This is where you report whatever issue you have on desktop. Windows, Mac, Linux, issues with Chromecast support, VPN, Apple TV, whatever. Don't forget to read forum rules BEFORE posting.

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN YOUR POST:
- What version # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS version is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
**The more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...

All videos not working properly

Postby BillytheLid » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:32 pm

Nothing is playing correctly. All the videos are playing like a slow and badly made stop motion video. The sound gets messed up and everything just becomes misaligned in a big mess. I have to wait for the entire video to download and then take it out of the popcorn time cache and play it on some other media player. I am using windows 10 on an Hp Elitebook 840. This happens on everything from shows to movies and any type of content. I downloaded this app on September 2, 2018.
BillytheLid

Return to Everything Desktop