video file cant download

This is where you report whatever issue you have on desktop. Windows, Mac, Linux, issues with Chromecast support, VPN, Apple TV, whatever. Don't forget to read forum rules BEFORE posting.

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN YOUR POST:
- What version # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS version is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
**The more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...

video file cant download

Postby aleksamilojevic » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:27 pm

I have been using Popcorn time for a while. Thank you for your awesome app.

Unfortunately this month I had some trouble while running the app. Each time I tried to download a movie, it would tell me “the video file can not be downloaded, please try later”. It had happened a few times before, but just with some movies. Now, any movie that I try I would get this message.

I am running Popcorn time Beta 6.0 on my PC Windows 10.

I tried uninstalling and installing the App, but it did not work.

I just wondered if there is a problem with my system, since the App works on my friends PC.

thank you
aleksamilojevic

Re: video file cant download

Postby nubito » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:21 pm

Looks like the problem in your system so try to:

1. Uninstall current app
2. Clear all Cache folders located at [C:\Users\YourUser\AppData\Local\PopcornTime\]
3. Restart your PC
4. Download and install the latest app (6.1.0 at the moment) form http://popcorn-time.to
nubito

Return to Everything Desktop