Copyright infringement

This is where you report whatever issue you have on desktop. Windows, Mac, Linux, issues with Chromecast support, VPN, Apple TV, whatever. Don't forget to read forum rules BEFORE posting.

Moderators: Siem, Fous, Chupacabra

Forum rules
1. BEFORE REPORTING A BUG, USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!
Is someone reported it already, don't open a new thread! Save us time so we can invest this time in fixing this bug!

2. ANSWER THAT FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN YOUR POST:
- What version # of PT are you using? On what device? What OS version is it running? ie. win 7
- Is this bug happening on everything you try to watch? Movies and TV shows?
- Can you attach a screen shot? (If it's something that can be captured).
**The more detail you give us regarding this issue you're having, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce it and fix it! So start spilling...

Copyright infringement

Postby alf4410 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:54 pm

I received a letter from my internet provider saying that I downloaded an unauthorized copy of "Logan" and that I was infringing on copyright laws. What can I do to clear this matter up?
alf4410

Re: Copyright infringement

Postby Fifth313ment » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:23 am

You have to get a VPN otherwise your ISP will block you after too many or you may be sued in court. Get a VPN like they try to sell in the app or find another.
Fifth313ment

Postby maniksharma » Sun May 27, 2018 3:24 pm

Yes as advised earlier, use some VPN or you can try any other site to download movies.
I hope it will help you :)
maniksharma

Postby amitse » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:46 am

Avoid copyright issues you can also watch free movies from <a href="https://www.blogsgeek.com/free-movie-websites"> free movie websites </a>
amitse

Return to Everything Desktop