Telesync (TS) and cam (CAM) torrents

This forum is all about CONTENT, cause content is king!
Post here about:
1. Movies/TV shows you think should be on Popcorn Time.
2. Movies/TV shows that have bad torrents that aren't working/bad quality/Cam recording.
3. Wrong indexing - The movie/TV show you wanted to watch plays a different movie/ TV show
4. Mixed up TV show episodes.
Etc.

Moderators: lizard, Babarikka, Sky

Forum rules
1. IF REPORTING ABOUT AN ERROR, PLEASE INCLUDE IN YOUR POST THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
*VERSION OF POPCORN TIME YOU'RE USING *THE DEVICE AND OS,
*MOVIE/TV SHOW TITLE *INTERNET QUALITY (COUNTRY PROVIDER IF APPLICABLE OR AT LEAST INTERNET TEST SPEEDS)
*A DESCRIPTION OF WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE MOVIE/TV SHOW.
2. PLEASE SEARCH TO SEE IF YOUR MOVIE/TV SHOW REQUEST OR REPORT HAS BEEN REPORTED ALREADY!!!
DO NOT SWAMP THIS FORUM WITH THE SAME REPORTS OVER AND OVER AGAIN PLEASE. REPETITIONS WILL BE DELETED.

Telesync (TS) and cam (CAM) torrents

Postby iGrasmat » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:16 pm

I was wondering if it is possible to avoid telesync and/or cam torrents using the application.
The reason I'm using this app (and not use torrent streaming by sequential download) is because a lot of movies and series are nicely indexed (at least in the . version) and I don't have time to keep track of which movie is released and which is not.
Since . is down I tried using this version but it appeared to me that a lot of bad quality torrents are available without any warning that it might not be the full quality. This annoys me a little.
Is there a way to avoid these torrents or to see in what quality they are provided?

If not: This is a feature request.

Thanks in advance.
iGrasmat

Re: Telesync (TS) and cam (CAM) torrents

Postby rafahoff » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:49 pm

I also think this is a pretty important feature!

It's frustrating to seat to watch that movie and discover it is a CAM...
rafahoff

Postby Schroedinger's cat » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:25 am

This should be a really important issue. CAM's never used to be allowed in older versions of popcorntime, and there is nothing worse than downloading a film and then finding it is not proper quality. This along with the films which are just ads to "download codex" should be removed / blocked from uploading so as everyone knows once they find a film, it is going to be genuine and top quality.
Schroedinger's cat

Postby axler » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:46 pm

Agreed, I think it was occasionally added, most likely since no qualified torrents were found yet.
Also vote for this feature!
axler

Return to It's all about CONTENT!