Subtitles issues

This forum is all about CONTENT, cause content is king!
Post here about:
1. Movies/TV shows you think should be on Popcorn Time.
2. Movies/TV shows that have bad torrents that aren't working/bad quality/Cam recording.
3. Wrong indexing - The movie/TV show you wanted to watch plays a different movie/ TV show
4. Mixed up TV show episodes.
Etc.

Moderators: lizard, Babarikka, Sky

Forum rules
1. IF REPORTING ABOUT AN ERROR, PLEASE INCLUDE IN YOUR POST THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
*VERSION OF POPCORN TIME YOU'RE USING *THE DEVICE AND OS,
*MOVIE/TV SHOW TITLE *INTERNET QUALITY (COUNTRY PROVIDER IF APPLICABLE OR AT LEAST INTERNET TEST SPEEDS)
*A DESCRIPTION OF WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE MOVIE/TV SHOW.
2. PLEASE SEARCH TO SEE IF YOUR MOVIE/TV SHOW REQUEST OR REPORT HAS BEEN REPORTED ALREADY!!!
DO NOT SWAMP THIS FORUM WITH THE SAME REPORTS OVER AND OVER AGAIN PLEASE. REPETITIONS WILL BE DELETED.

Re: Subtitles issues

Postby Tofandel » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:48 pm

Hi, how can I change the subtitles position on desktop version 5.6 I want them on the black band and not on the movie ? Thanks
Tofandel

Postby MaddieRose78 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:37 pm

Hello, the Batman vs Superman subtitles are not synchronised, can you please fix it?
MaddieRose78

Postby Leonw » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:56 am

Hi,

I'm here to report that the subtitles for Mr. Robot are wrong.

Apparently it's using the wrong episode subtitles ( subs from the first episode on the second one and so on).

Thanks a lot!
Leonw

Postby ArturGomes » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:40 pm

Hi people.

First of all, thanks for the huge work.

It seams that the subtitles are all wrong.
For instance, some movies that I've already watched, now don't have the subtitles available. Just a few, and for languages like Hebrew, Arabic...
I use to set Portuguese subtitles, but now, although they appear in the main screen (where you press "Watch movie"), they don't set while viewing and the language isn't available.

Someone else did notice that?

Thank you all.
ArturGomes

Postby tron » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:19 pm

Hallo,

I experience issues, when i am trying to stream the movie on my TV, the subtitles does not show, but on the PC it works fine..

Any solutions?

Best regards,
tron
tron

Postby NegoRob » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:24 pm

TV Series - Westworld
Android
The Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese subtitles for the Episode 03 - Season 01 are wrong.
I think in Portuguese they aren't sync and Brazilian Portuguese the subtitles are from another episode.

PS: I'd like to colaborate with the team, maybe I could help to sync the portuguese subtitles for the content. What I'm suposed to do in order to start helping?
NegoRob

Postby badboy260 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:05 am

Hi,
Im new here. Greatest app for movies ever i love it!
My main lenguage is spanish so i depend on subtitles, it woud be nice if there were a spanish section for movies in spanish. On the subtitles its kind of hard looking for a custom subtitle if i cant see the entire name of the movie on my screen. Meaby a open upload for users that want to upload subs for each movie and share?
badboy260

Postby papuxo » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:32 pm

Subtitles are often messed up, no matter the show or movie I'm watching.

I was watching Game Of Thrones S05 and how come such a popular show can have messed up subtitles?
Don't understand if the community can correct this, would be awesome.

Thanks!
papuxo

Postby mxffiles » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:05 am

to edit subtitle and more editings, one mxf converter is help to you.
mxffiles

Postby Alveda » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:30 pm

Guys, I've started watching Game of Thrones, I am currently on season 2 and I have not seen a single episode with correct subtitles neither in english or spanish. Most of the times it shows subtitles from other episodes, and even when the subtitles are turned off, they pop up showing wrong subtitles. What can I do?
This is Popcorn Time ver. 5.6 for WIndows 10
Alveda

PreviousNext

Return to It's all about CONTENT!