Subtitles issues

This forum is all about CONTENT, cause content is king!
Post here about:
1. Movies/TV shows you think should be on Popcorn Time.
2. Movies/TV shows that have bad torrents that aren't working/bad quality/Cam recording.
3. Wrong indexing - The movie/TV show you wanted to watch plays a different movie/ TV show
4. Mixed up TV show episodes.
Etc.

Moderators: lizard, Babarikka, Sky

Forum rules
1. IF REPORTING ABOUT AN ERROR, PLEASE INCLUDE IN YOUR POST THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
*VERSION OF POPCORN TIME YOU'RE USING *THE DEVICE AND OS,
*MOVIE/TV SHOW TITLE *INTERNET QUALITY (COUNTRY PROVIDER IF APPLICABLE OR AT LEAST INTERNET TEST SPEEDS)
*A DESCRIPTION OF WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE MOVIE/TV SHOW.
2. PLEASE SEARCH TO SEE IF YOUR MOVIE/TV SHOW REQUEST OR REPORT HAS BEEN REPORTED ALREADY!!!
DO NOT SWAMP THIS FORUM WITH THE SAME REPORTS OVER AND OVER AGAIN PLEASE. REPETITIONS WILL BE DELETED.

Re: Subtitles issues

Postby Bojan981 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:25 pm

Hi, i have problem with cast on smart tv, i have no subtitle on tv, but on phone android i have correct sub. Can you help me please. I have the latest version
Bojan981

Postby Proudmomof2 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:41 pm

"The space between us" says English sub but is instead chineese sub. PLEASE fix. Thank you! Absolutely love Popcorn Time. Thanks so much for existing! You rock!
Proudmomof2

Postby Pedro Grauna » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:38 am

I tested subtitles in at least 3 series; GoT, The 100 and Walking Dead. Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, English and Spanish and in all the cases The subtitles até from different episodies.
Is there a solution for this issue already?

I can understand English, bit my wife and son can`t.

The app is amazing in all the other aspects although.
my version os 2.8.0-76 for Android.

Thank you anos regards
Pedro Grauna

Postby THE-WISHMASTER » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:45 pm

The dutch subtitles of 1: The Fate of the Furious and 2: transformers The last knight are from another movie.
is it possible to fix this??
regards.
M
THE-WISHMASTER

Postby Slopeare » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:43 pm

subs works faint for me
Slopeare

Postby flosurat » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:44 am

unfortunately Thai subs aren't working. It shows just gibberish. I'm using the latest version
flosurat

Postby AlexanderAddisoon » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:39 am

Popcorn Time and a Pair of Subtitle Sites is Under Risk of a Permanent Ban

Popcorn Time Domains to be blocked:

In a statement, the court writes, “All sites have as their main purpose of facilitating infringement of protected works by giving the public unauthorized access to movies and TV shows. This happens without regard to the rights of others and imposes major losses on the licensees and the cultural industry in general”. Therefore, the following domains are to be blocked:

info
net
info
popcorntime-update.xyz
com
org
xyz
com
net
time-popcorn.com
com
popcorn-time.se
sh
ag, yify.is, yts.ph

For more Details and Authenticate Court orders, Visit
https://www.popcorntimevpn.org/popcorn-time-ban-norway/
AlexanderAddisoon

Subtitles issues: wonder woman

Postby kwsbr » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:16 am

Hey guys, how's it going?
I'm using the last popcorn time android version (downloaded from site last night).
I've had problems with sound sync and the subtitles of "Wonder Woman" is incorrect. I think it's appearing the Justice League subtitles.
kwsbr

Postby iheartmovies » Thu May 24, 2018 6:01 am

Wrong subtitles for Deadpool 2.
iheartmovies

Postby sktcleaning » Wed May 30, 2018 6:46 pm

Eco-friendly cleaning services have become the order of the day, with greater awareness among users about its importance along with government’s policy measures, has led to the demand and importance of eco-friendly cleaning in the service of all. SKT Cleaning Services, a well-known cleaning company in . eco-friendly cleaning services. Eco-friendly cleaning services offered by us are of great quality. We use cleaning chemicals that bring hardly any negative impact on the clothes or the environment. Learn more www. https://sktcleaning.ae
sktcleaning

PreviousNext

Return to It's all about CONTENT!