Deadpool 2 . . . Ant-Man and the Wasp

This forum is all about CONTENT, cause content is king!
Post here about:
1. Movies/TV shows you think should be on Popcorn Time.
2. Movies/TV shows that have bad torrents that aren't working/bad quality/Cam recording.
3. Wrong indexing - The movie/TV show you wanted to watch plays a different movie/ TV show
4. Mixed up TV show episodes.
Etc.

Moderators: lizard, Babarikka, Sky

Forum rules
1. IF REPORTING ABOUT AN ERROR, PLEASE INCLUDE IN YOUR POST THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
*VERSION OF POPCORN TIME YOU'RE USING *THE DEVICE AND OS,
*MOVIE/TV SHOW TITLE *INTERNET QUALITY (COUNTRY PROVIDER IF APPLICABLE OR AT LEAST INTERNET TEST SPEEDS)
*A DESCRIPTION OF WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE MOVIE/TV SHOW.
2. PLEASE SEARCH TO SEE IF YOUR MOVIE/TV SHOW REQUEST OR REPORT HAS BEEN REPORTED ALREADY!!!
DO NOT SWAMP THIS FORUM WITH THE SAME REPORTS OVER AND OVER AGAIN PLEASE. REPETITIONS WILL BE DELETED.

Deadpool 2 . . . Ant-Man and the Wasp

Postby mabundis » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:05 pm

Greetings,

I am running Popcorn Time version 5.6 on a MacBookPro 4,1 with Mac OS X 10.11.6
I have the same problem when trying to play:
- Deadpool 2
- Ant-Man and the Wasp
I am in Switzerland, using Sunrise(local)/nexellent(Zurich) network with a reported download speed of 33Mbps. Network reliability is generally good here.

THE PROBLEM
When trying to download/play either of these movies . . .the initial process seems to run fine.
– The software searches out sites, starts to download, the blue-dot circle spins in the middle showing % progress. But,
– The instant the viewer screen comes up (to start playing the movie, during the download), Popcorn Time crashes, immediately, and I have to restart the software to try again.
– After several attempts, for both titles, the same result has occurred.
– This problem first arose a few months ago, with Deadpool 2, and even earlier with Red Sparrow (unreported), and I have since retried at various intervals . . . but always with the same result.
– I have no trouble with playing any other titles.

Thanks for your help!
mabundis

Re: Deadpool 2 . . . Ant-Man and the Wasp

Postby vashkep » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:37 pm

At popcorn-time.to there is a newer version with fixes of different bugs so try to update.
vashkep

Return to It's all about CONTENT!