Haunting of Hill House

This forum is all about CONTENT, cause content is king!
Post here about:
1. Movies/TV shows you think should be on Popcorn Time.
2. Movies/TV shows that have bad torrents that aren't working/bad quality/Cam recording.
3. Wrong indexing - The movie/TV show you wanted to watch plays a different movie/ TV show
4. Mixed up TV show episodes.
Etc.

Moderators: lizard, Babarikka, Sky

Forum rules
1. IF REPORTING ABOUT AN ERROR, PLEASE INCLUDE IN YOUR POST THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
*VERSION OF POPCORN TIME YOU'RE USING *THE DEVICE AND OS,
*MOVIE/TV SHOW TITLE *INTERNET QUALITY (COUNTRY PROVIDER IF APPLICABLE OR AT LEAST INTERNET TEST SPEEDS)
*A DESCRIPTION OF WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE MOVIE/TV SHOW.
2. PLEASE SEARCH TO SEE IF YOUR MOVIE/TV SHOW REQUEST OR REPORT HAS BEEN REPORTED ALREADY!!!
DO NOT SWAMP THIS FORUM WITH THE SAME REPORTS OVER AND OVER AGAIN PLEASE. REPETITIONS WILL BE DELETED.

Haunting of Hill House

Postby Chacedj » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:39 pm

I see someone posted about the wrong episode being on PT, but when I searched for it, I didn't even see the series listed. Just posting to say I'd love to see it on popcorn time as well as other people I've talked to. Also, when I registered for this forum, it asked me to place the fruits and vegetables in their respective boxes. Tomato was one of them, which I put as a vegetable, but is technically considered a fruit. Thought I'd let you know that people might get confused with that one :p
Chacedj

Re: Haunting of Hill House

Postby vashkep » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:11 pm

PT has quite strange search. The Haunting of Hill House is actually presented on PT but you have to go to TV shows and type the whole name in search box (or just type haunting), then appropriate suggestion will appear and you can start watch.
vashkep

Return to It's all about CONTENT!