21 Jump Street

This forum is all about CONTENT, cause content is king!
Post here about:
1. Movies/TV shows you think should be on Popcorn Time.
2. Movies/TV shows that have bad torrents that aren't working/bad quality/Cam recording.
3. Wrong indexing - The movie/TV show you wanted to watch plays a different movie/ TV show
4. Mixed up TV show episodes.
Etc.

Moderators: lizard, Babarikka, Sky

Forum rules
1. IF REPORTING ABOUT AN ERROR, PLEASE INCLUDE IN YOUR POST THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
*VERSION OF POPCORN TIME YOU'RE USING *THE DEVICE AND OS,
*MOVIE/TV SHOW TITLE *INTERNET QUALITY (COUNTRY PROVIDER IF APPLICABLE OR AT LEAST INTERNET TEST SPEEDS)
*A DESCRIPTION OF WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE MOVIE/TV SHOW.
2. PLEASE SEARCH TO SEE IF YOUR MOVIE/TV SHOW REQUEST OR REPORT HAS BEEN REPORTED ALREADY!!!
DO NOT SWAMP THIS FORUM WITH THE SAME REPORTS OVER AND OVER AGAIN PLEASE. REPETITIONS WILL BE DELETED.

21 Jump Street

Postby outlaw47327 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:49 am

I tried to watch the tv series 21 Jump Street but the file is not working. Could you please fix the file. It has been a long time since I watched the tv show and I would really like to watch it again.
outlaw47327

Re: 21 Jump Street

Postby lizard » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:26 pm

Thanks for reporting.
It's already fixed.
Please enjoy.
lizard

Postby dymoleru » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:30 pm

Popcorn is made of wheat and maize it is good in taste and that will also be eaten by animals we can made popcorn in the microwave oven. To be in essay writers Australia popcorn is very fluffy and irregular mass from inside.
dymoleru

Postby kakbrus » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:29 am

Thank you for posting such a great article! I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. Keep up the good work!. Thank you for this wonderful Article!
kakbrus

Return to It's all about CONTENT!