Blue Sky stops downloading

This forum is all about CONTENT, cause content is king!
Post here about:
1. Movies/TV shows you think should be on Popcorn Time.
2. Movies/TV shows that have bad torrents that aren't working/bad quality/Cam recording.
3. Wrong indexing - The movie/TV show you wanted to watch plays a different movie/ TV show
4. Mixed up TV show episodes.
Etc.

Moderators: lizard, Babarikka, Sky

Forum rules
1. IF REPORTING ABOUT AN ERROR, PLEASE INCLUDE IN YOUR POST THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
*VERSION OF POPCORN TIME YOU'RE USING *THE DEVICE AND OS,
*MOVIE/TV SHOW TITLE *INTERNET QUALITY (COUNTRY PROVIDER IF APPLICABLE OR AT LEAST INTERNET TEST SPEEDS)
*A DESCRIPTION OF WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE MOVIE/TV SHOW.
2. PLEASE SEARCH TO SEE IF YOUR MOVIE/TV SHOW REQUEST OR REPORT HAS BEEN REPORTED ALREADY!!!
DO NOT SWAMP THIS FORUM WITH THE SAME REPORTS OVER AND OVER AGAIN PLEASE. REPETITIONS WILL BE DELETED.

Blue Sky stops downloading

Postby thunderdog » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:25 pm

Hello,

I am trying to watch the movie, Blue Sky. I have tried on two different PCs and on my Android phone using the app, using the web, and even attempting to download the movie, but the highest I ever got was 78% or 25% downloaded. It starts okay but the speed goes to 0 KB/S and never picks up again. I've even tried on all devices at the same time thinking the more peers may help, but to no avail. I am using the latest popcorn time 5.6.1.0 on the PC and 3.0.0 on android.

Please tell me what I can do to help, or when it will be available. Thank you.
thunderdog

Re: Blue Sky stops downloading

Postby lizard » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:04 pm

Hello and thanks for appeal.
The movie Blue Sky (1994) torrent is short on seeds. Once we find a more stable and streamed resource, we'll add it to our app.
Best wishes.
lizard

Re: Blue Sky stops downloading

Postby Slopeare » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:46 pm

i had the same problem
Slopeare

Return to It's all about CONTENT!