John Wick: Chapter 2?

This forum is all about CONTENT, cause content is king!
Post here about:
1. Movies/TV shows you think should be on Popcorn Time.
2. Movies/TV shows that have bad torrents that aren't working/bad quality/Cam recording.
3. Wrong indexing - The movie/TV show you wanted to watch plays a different movie/ TV show
4. Mixed up TV show episodes.
Etc.

Moderators: vizzart, Babarikka, Sky

Forum rules
1. IF REPORTING ABOUT AN ERROR, PLEASE INCLUDE IN YOUR POST THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
*VERSION OF POPCORN TIME YOU'RE USING *THE DEVICE AND OS,
*MOVIE/TV SHOW TITLE *INTERNET QUALITY (COUNTRY PROVIDER IF APPLICABLE OR AT LEAST INTERNET TEST SPEEDS)
*A DESCRIPTION OF WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE MOVIE/TV SHOW.
2. PLEASE SEARCH TO SEE IF YOUR MOVIE/TV SHOW REQUEST OR REPORT HAS BEEN REPORTED ALREADY!!!
DO NOT SWAMP THIS FORUM WITH THE SAME REPORTS OVER AND OVER AGAIN PLEASE. REPETITIONS WILL BE DELETED.

John Wick: Chapter 2?

Postby EGraph » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:55 am

is there a chance that the movie, 'John Wick: Chapter 2' will be added anytime soon. I know its still in theaters but just cant wait for it to come out on dvd.
EGraph

Re: John Wick: Chapter 2?

Postby Ktownchik2005 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:20 pm

I can't wait to watch it either. My husband is always asking if they've put it up yet so hopefully we get to see it soon:)
Ktownchik2005

Postby Ryan_Stevens » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:03 am

I'm also waiting to watch John Wick: Chapter 2 movie it is already released but doesn't which site I can watch. I search on google and didn't find it. Anyone know which sites I can watch John Wick: Chapter 2 movie?
Ryan_Stevens

Postby PhillipStenberg99 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:58 am

John Wick: Chapter 2 is one hell of a sequel and I enjoyed it much! I recommend this movie to all fans of action movies.
PhillipStenberg99

Return to It's all about CONTENT!