Nightcrawler - Movie Review.

Finally! A forum where we can all discuss what's hot, what's not, what movies or TV shows you must watch, who's your favorite actor, character, and what not...
Popcorn Time is all about movies and TV shows, so why aren't we all talkin' about that?

Moderator: Tamara911

Nightcrawler - Movie Review.

Postby Tamara911 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:16 pm

Wow.

I cannot even begin describing this film.
Such an accurate portrayal of our era, where people will stop at nothing to become successful and rich, especially when the "wrong doings" can be looked at from a few angles...
It's amazing also that only after I finished watching it, did I feel disturbed about what I watched! I mean, it's not that the movie itself isn't disturbing. It is. Jake Gyllenhaal giving his best performance ever manages to make Leo Bloom creepy as hell, with strong staring eyes and a fake small "friendly" or "I think this is what friendly look like on TV" smile, but not too creepy to make the viewers un-easy.
Only towards the end of the movie do you realize how twisted this guy is. At no point do you think he's normal, but he manages to put on a pretty good act at it until a few brilliant scenes at the later part of the movie. So it wasn't too disturbing while I watched it. Only after did I suddenly notice the criticism it has on modern day capitalist society...

Without going into any more detail to not spoil anything (I came into it knowing nearly nothing about it!!), just watch it. It's worth any minute, is not boring for a second, and just beautifully done.

Popcorn Rating: 4.5 Popcorns!!!

Wow, all the movies I've been watching recently received awesome Popcorn rating!!! I'm having a great movie run ;-)

What should I watch next??? What did you all think about Nightcrawler?
Tamara911

Re: Nightcrawler - Movie Review.

Postby elmaasheley147 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:41 am

upto you
elmaasheley147

Return to Movie Lovers <3